Monday, April 5, 2010

Passes Printed


It's been a full day of flight prep. My cousin, Karen was like a travel angel from above as she stopped by our Aunt Lil's in the middle of our breakfast feast to drop off a fabulous, state-of-the-art, modern piece of luggage.

"It's so big, I have more room for stuff," my mother said before I immediately shut down that path of packing.

Checking in online, I once again found United putting us in group 3 boarding and that is just unacceptable, so it was back to buying front-of-the-line boarding so we're in group 1. That way, Rosemarie can get on and relax because trust me, she's a bundle of nerves and she's still on the ground. But maybe that's because my father is moving about the house like a garden gnome poking his head up when you least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment