Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Au Revoir Boston


This morning, I heard Rosemarie up and about at 6 a.m. while I rolled over and got another hour of sleep. Even on vacation, I'm awake early. Spending time in the house I grew up in and sleeping in my old room is like an out of body experience. Did I really spend 20 years sharing this little room with my brother and worst of all, did we all actually share ONE bathroom? My mom is visibly nervous about the long day ahead and she's already in the shower. She knows I despise using the shower last, but the poor thing needs to stay busy, so I'm sitting around with my father who's watching me type. Maybe before the morning is through we'll say a few words to each other.

Perhaps, with my mom being up early, she'll konk out the second the flight takes off. One can only hope.
Flight Day

No comments:

Post a Comment